Parentscope has moved!!
Mrs Nolan would like to thank the Parentscope team for supporting parents from the western cluster for a number of years.
With the continual growth of our community and increasing demands on parents, Parentscope West has now been moved to Communicare, St Brelades.
You can now find Parental advice under the Closer to Home umbrella. The Parentscope West professionals will be there to help you with all your parenting concerns.
You can find out more at gov.je/closertohome
Closer to Home is a new way of delivering activities and services in community locations to make it easier for Islanders of all ages to access them.
A wide range of services and activities are delivered every month, catering for different ages (0-100), interests and needs. Examples include:
- health checks, from baby weigh-ins to blood pressure checks for older adults
- social activities, such as singing, dancing and pop-up cafes
- exercise classes, from gentle movement to circuit training
- support and advice, including addiction support and Citizens Advice
- craft and culture, including Library pop-ups